The cyclist is the ultimate urban pioneer, and these New York Times-recommended Ranger boots are designed for the best biking experience. Their pocket bag and waterproof saddle protector are nifty practical features, while the reflective prints and rubberized panel bring safety and protection to the boldest of lifestyles.
- UPPER: coated twill in 63% cotton, 37% nylon on vamp + lateral quarters / rubber on heel + medial quarter / Removable pocketbag in coated twill in 52% cotton, 48% polyester
- LINING: Polar mesh in 100% polyester
- SOCKLINER: die cut EVA + heel cup / cover in 100% polyester
- BOTTOM + TOE CAP: rubber
- BRANDING: Woven label on tongue / rubber patch on medial side / reflective GPS print on heel / GPS logo printed on tongue lining / Palladium reflective writing on pocket strap + reflective logo on top pocket / 2 Palladium snap buttons
- FEATURES: Padded tongue / eyelets dull silver on lateral side / round lace / nylon tape on heel with reflective print / removable pocket with 2 snap buttons + velcro on strap with saddle protector in nylon inside